The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD! (May Contain Spoilers)

I'm so excited for the last season but since I got rid of cable and HBO I'm needing a new way to watch. How does everyone plan to watch the new season?
Rebecca!!!! nice to see you, and we kept HBO just for this reason and will probably tank it once it is over. Good to see you on here!

Rebecca!!!! nice to see you, and we kept HBO just for this reason and will probably tank it once it is over. Good to see you on here!
I know I tend to be more of a stalker and read threads but not post. I love seeing what everyone has been up to but lately life is keeping me from interacting much.

I'm so excited for the last season but since I got rid of cable and HBO I'm needing a new way to watch. How does everyone plan to watch the new season?
Hi Rebecca! Well I can send you PM with link to my favorite streaming site, but in some countries here (Germany) you can get in trouble for ilegal streaming. In some others, like mine, nobody cares, so I watch everything like this. If that's OK where you live, let me know. Glad you're back!

Hi Rebecca! Well I can send you PM with link to my favorite streaming site, but in some countries here (Germany) you can get in trouble for ilegal streaming. In some others, like mine, nobody cares, so I watch everything like this. If that's OK where you live, let me know. Glad you're back!
Sadly I'm still in the USA. Not sure how they are on that but they suck at about everything so I doubt see why this would be different. Send it to me and I will check it out. Thanks!

Rebecca...if you have a Fire Stick/Fire TV, Roku, Smart TV, or whatever your preferred streaming choice is...you can download the HBO Now app and you can pay monthly for the subscription and canceled when you don't want it any more! Since this is only a short season...it's likely you will only have to pay for two months of it. Hate for you to miss out on this epic season!

Any guesses on who will be the first regular/semi-regular character to get 'offed'?

My money is on Jorah Mormont.

Jorah has always been kinda expendable.... so that wouldn't be suprising.

Jorah has always been kinda expendable.... so that wouldn't be suprising.
This is true. Jorah, Missandei, Greyworm, Brienne, The Hound...they are all potentials to kick it the first episode lol. I just think Jorah makes it pretty far for some reason.

I think at least one of the Stark girls is going out soon. Maybe even Bran. But you know they wont all make it. I think they may have Cersi taking the out Jami for his betrayal. She is evil

I think at least one of the Stark girls is going out soon. Maybe even Bran. But you know they wont all make it. I think they may have Cersi taking the out Jami for his betrayal. She is evil
I'm surprised Cersei hasn't taken out Jaime already! lol. I agree that there's no way all of the Starks make it to the end. I wouldn't be surprised if something even happens to Danaerys

The Hound has to survive long enough for the showdown with the Mountain. While Cersei is distracted by that battle to the death, Inigo Montoya, ummmm Arya, will take her out.

The Hound has to survive long enough for the showdown with the Mountain. While Cersei is distracted by that battle to the death, Inigo Montoya, ummmm Arya, will take her out.

Inigo making an appearance would make this the best crossover show ever! 😂😂😂
No harm will come to Dany or I disown this show. I happen to have every POP figure, tshirt and possibly a Halloween costume lol
I'm impressed! But If I've learned anything from this show, it's simply to not have a favorite character. Because that character will die hahaha!

Back