The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam Enoch passaround

I agree with you Don. That is a silly looking razor with a stupid design with the screws that’s produces good results and I want one.

@dangerousdon if you like the shave but not the ergonomics, consider the Hiram. Same head, but it only comes with the 2 plate. I’ve tried all 3 and the 2 is really all you need. So you do really never need to put a screwdriver to it. And the handle and feel are much better.

Razor: Occam OREN
Blade: Feather Pro (6th Shave)
Soap/Cream: CBL Premium Shave Soap - Iron Throne
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
The Penultimate Aftershave: Superior 70 and Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: TBD

Another shave with the OREN and I seem to be pretty impressed with how it shaves. Still not a huge fan of the construction though. That's a good thing though as it seems that the OREN is sold out. But still, this is a solid performer and maybe even better than solid. Some of the angles on the neck are a little weird but nothing I can't figure out. So far out of the three razors in this pass-around...I think the OREN is the better shaver. I like the way the ENOCH looks better and I think the construction of it is very solid. I think the Aluminum General is a super solid razor and I would be happy to shave with it at any time. Okay...so tomorrow I will bring out the ENOCH one last time and see if I can fix some of my shaving errors. Then it will be off to the next victim...err...participant. 🤪

Sorry guys for the delay. I was a bit busy this weekend with the wife in the hospital and all. If you are interested in the saga...you can read about it in my journal.

Anyway...I will get this boxed up and on to @Majorrich either today or tomorrow. Thanks guys for being patient.

Sorry guys for the delay. I was a bit busy this weekend with the wife in the hospital and all. If you are interested in the saga...you can read about it in my journal.

Anyway...I will get this boxed up and on to @Majorrich either today or tomorrow. Thanks guys for being patient.
It's all good Daddy...................................Sorry couldn't resist. May need a new Custom Title that says "Now Has to Share The Good Towels" ;)

Just catching up, @dangerousdon I assume you still have these in your posession? No worries if you do, just looking for an update. Or @Majorrich have you received it?

1. Dave in KY (Completed)
2. Spider - (Completed)
3. Nurse Dave - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - In Possession
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. ED3054
9. bobmsp

Sorry for the delay...there has been a lot going on with my wife and then, well as all of you know...other things. Anyway...Got the package off into the mail (finally) today. Rich should receive it on Thursday.

Isn't the Occams Razor the same as the OREN, just with a different handle? I think the Occams, the OREN, and the HIRAM all have the same head.
Yes, I don’t like the handle on the HIRAM though.

occam razor pass around: No not forgotten.

1. Dave in KY (Completed)
2. Spider - (Completed)
3. Nurse Dave - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - ( Completed)
5. Majorrich - In Possession
6. Uacowboy - on deck
7. dkeester
8. ED3054
9. bobmsp

@uacowboy stand by for incoming!

Back