The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam Enoch passaround

So...in full disclosure...I completely forgot that I was on this. Sorry guys for not being more active in this thread. That being said, I have not read much in the way of what the thoughts on the razors were.

Oh, and I received the box of razors yesterday afternoon! At first glance at the Occam Enoch, I have to say that I like the way the razor looks and I like the heft to the razor. I am actually excited to try it out! I have used the brass General before but not the aluminum...so I am interested to see how all that works out. The Oren? Well, that is definitely an interesting razor! Since we have these for two weeks, I am hoping to get three shaves in with each razor, starting off with the Enoch...then the General...and then the Oren. After the Oren, if there is still time...I want to come back to the Enoch. I am interested to see how this works...because at a $100...if the Enoch shaves well....this razor might be a good deal.

The last list I found was this one...

If you are interested sign up below

1. Dave in KY (Completed)
2. Spider - Should have Friday
3. Nurse Dave - Completed
4. dkeester
5. dangerousdon - Possession
6. Majorrich
7. Uacowboy

Since @NurseDave sent this to me either Doug pulled out of the pass-around or he moved to last.
After scanning thru Doug posted to move down
I am fine with being moved lower in the list because of the February Challenge.
So current list should be this but @The Monkey will need to confirm when we gets time

2. Spider - (Completed)
3. Nurse Dave - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - Possession
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. @ED3054

After scanning thru Doug posted to move down

So current list should be this but @The Monkey will need to confirm when we gets time

2. Spider - (Completed)
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. @ED3054
Excellent! Thanks Dave!

Look's Good to ME.

2. Spider - (Completed)
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. ED3054

Look's Good to ME.

2. Spider - (Completed)
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. ED3054
Now if @bobmsp would hurry up and get his post count up!

And I’m back...... This is my 400th post.

2. Spider - (Completed)
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. ED3054
9. bobmsp

Awesome [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought John said he was going to be out for a bit, and asked me to keep an eye on things..... but now I can’t find that message. But, you know hoe The Monkey is.

everything looks good so far. Thanks Dave for keeping the list updated and on track.

Quick update guys. Turns out Sunday Afternoon I started to run a fever. And even though I protested...the wife made me go to urgent care. Turns out I had Type A Influenza. Later my fever ran really high and have been pretty much in the bed since Sunday evening. Anyway...feeling better now and will finally get a shave in with the toys. Just wanted to give you all an update.

Quick update guys. Turns out Sunday Afternoon I started to run a fever. And even though I protested...the wife made me go to urgent care. Turns out I had Type A Influenza. Later my fever ran really high and have been pretty much in the bed since Sunday evening. Anyway...feeling better now and will finally get a shave in with the toys. Just wanted to give you all an update.

Glad you Feeling Better. [emoji106]

Thanks Don. Get better soon.

2. Spider - (Completed)
4. . dangerousdon - In Possession (and down with the sickness)
5. Majorrich
6. Uacowboy
7. dkeester
8. ED3054
9. bobmsp

Dude, Don you're sick again?? Can I point out it's always the dudes that are way too into micronutrients and antioxidants that seem to keep getting sick? I recommend you get back on a pasta diet and slowly work your way into Oreos and french fries.

Dude, Don you're sick again?? Can I point out it's always the dudes that are way too into micronutrients and antioxidants that seem to keep getting sick? I recommend you get back on a pasta diet and slowly work your way into Oreos and french fries.
Exactly what I tell all my Vegan friends....... I do hope you get this all behind you Don 👍

Also you might want to work in a Nice Big T-bone [emoji3052] Steak & Wash it Down with a Cold beer.

Back