The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice stuff Dave. Sorry about the cut. Hope the sickness from your daughter doesn't hit you full force.

This has me thinking now and you being in medical profession when should we get the flu shot? Doctor's offices here are saying they got them in stock now, but I always seem to wait until mid october. Should we do them as early as possible?
Yep, as early as you can. The vaccine doesn't change during the season so might as well be protected for as long as you can.

Chad, I think yo have a buyer for your 6s
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Have a great day Dave and glad it's working for you.

See that's what sucks. Just when I think I want to sell it. I use it again, and it delivers a great shave!

See that's what sucks. Just when I think I want to sell it. I use it again, and it delivers a great shave!
Here's a thought, could you get that thing plated to make it look better, or would adding anything to the plates change the geometry of it?

Here's a thought, could you get that thing plated to make it look better, or would adding anything to the plates change the geometry of it?
I was told you can't get a good adhesion of the chrome or rhodium type finishes with the injection stainless. I was told to contact Jay at delta echo but I had the same concern about the finish changing geometry.

I was told you can't get a good adhesion of the chrome or rhodium type finishes with the injection stainless. I was told to contact Jay at delta echo but I had the same concern about the finish changing geometry.
Hmmm, maybe better luck with the 6c? And cheaper to play around with too.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Glad it's working for you Dave. Just seeing the surprised an happy face you made about the results was cool.

And the best part is, I was able to snag one on a BST! My life will be full of grail shaves!

Cool story on the Barbershop AS! Too bad there isn’t one a bit more north to visit.

Good thoughts on scents and soap names. Totally agree.

Back