The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Oh man, must be the music they had playing in the store. I might try to download the clips and make a video without sound.

Yep, I got a copyright email. The sound in the store is really terrible, but there was like 15 seconds where the music was clear enough to hear. They have an option to delete the song so I tried that. We’ll see. I assume it will result in just a silent gap, but that’s ok. It’s probably better with the sound off any. It did say it takes a while to process.

Whadaya mean," We're okay, it was just the copper bowl" We're just viewers. Don't drag us into responsibility. Lol !! GREAT shave Dave

Good shave Dave! You’re lucky you didn’t cut your throat open though...your SS receiver wasn’t all the way closed! I held my breather most of the first two passes lol.

I’m so glad for you that the real Aventus juice gave you some longevity...even if it was the girly one. ?

L’Aventure is on my AD list too. It seems to get the best rep out over Raine and Intense Man.

Dave, I just had to pause your video and give you a couple comments before watch more. First of all that Occupational Shave mug is awesome! I know I’ve commented on it before, but it’s awesome and I’m jealous that you found one that fits your occupation.

Secondly, those shelves are freaking sweet! However, you need more of them! I’d love to see that entire wall filled with those. That would be amazing!!!

Carry on....

Secondly, those shelves are freaking sweet! However, you need more of them! I’d love to see that entire wall filled with those. That would be amazing!!!

Carry on....

Definitely +1.

The shelving perfectly compliments the collection you have on display and looks awesome!

Definitely +1.

The shelving perfectly compliments the collection you have on display and looks awesome!
I like the shelves too. Been trying to decide what would work in my bathroom space. KJ, where did you get yours? I'd like to research them and see the size etc.

Good shave Dave! You’re lucky you didn’t cut your throat open though...your SS receiver wasn’t all the way closed! I held my breather most of the first two passes lol.
I didn’t even know those things would slide forward like that. All fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Back