The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Imagine, your doorbell rings. You open your door and this is what you see. @NurseDave the Traveling Shave Kit Traveling salesman who proceeds to shave while giving his pitch including alternate possible uses of said kit.

I guess now we know how he can get so many shaves in one day! 🤪

What kind of weirdo would go outside their own house and shave?

Looks like you missed your calling man -

14beeaa5f4b3e4c0c325f9221c57a1c9.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Video.... and can you say Timeshare salesman LOL, but valiant effort in you invention, but Barbers have had mobile kits like this for ages, you could have bought one and saved a ton of money ROFL

Not many listings on Zip Recruiter or Monster for "door to door razor salesman"
So the sales pitch goes something like. "Good afternoon miss. My name is Dave. How would you like a free demonstration" Then a voice that sounds like the voice of the Great and powerful OZ comes from inside the house. Who is it! She answers "It's Dave, he's gonna shave your back."

Last edited:
Nice Video.... and can you say Timeshare salesman LOL, but valiant effort in you invention, but Barbers have had mobile kits like this for ages, you could have bought one and saved a ton of money ROFL
Ton of money? It cost me like $15

Nice video Dave!

You almost had me sold on the Traveling Shave Kit. Water and towel accessories sold separately? Really?! Then you hit us with the 2.5 litre Spring Water upgrade? That’s where they get ya ... on the accessories and upgrades. Nope ... I’m out.

Well Dave I must say that was a great video and of course I will certainly show her the kit later...however, for Mykonos I tend to use the oxblood dopp and for Trieste and the like the classic black.
3913A1F7-64DF-4FC1-9203-4F4B30A85BDC.jpeg
of course the last time I shaved outdoors it went pretty much like this guy...
A24674E0-B749-4C42-A790-301B7B3E0C1B.jpeg
so yeah...your kit would have been awesome!

Back