The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I used this today (comments in my journal), and noticed that the ingredients were missing from the label too.

Coffee (44%) | Cedarwood (40%) | Douglas Fir (9%) | Birch(3%) | Castoreum (2%) | Vanilla (2%) | 100% Essential Oils and Natural
Extracts

tumblr_mmp9qsQoUi1r6dombo1_400.gif

Where did you find those Wizmet blades? I've tried the other two, but not that one.

Last edited:
I used this today too (comments in my journal), and noticed that the ingredients were missing.

Coffee (44%) | Cedarwood (40%) | Douglas Fir (9%) | Birch(3%) | Castoreum (2%) | Vanilla (2%) | 100% Essential Oils and Natural Extracts
I’d say they are wrong ;)

Request for putting the T&S:MCITCW in the soap sample pass around. Before making vids, I watched Paul H vids during almost every shave. I have a puck of Eleven’s blue spruce, and the animalic scent of the base was all I smelled.

Congrats on grad school! You got this! I teach some nights in person to 10PM. Some of my classes for Fordham and Simmons have lasted til midnight. If you need a proofreader on papers - I got you! I really want to get into some good Scotch, but the prices give me pause. I suppose state laws prohibit Scotch sample pass around.

I suppose state laws prohibit Scotch sample pass around.
No doubt, but I did learn a couple of secrets for shipping alcohol. First, just put "olive oil" on the inventory if shipping over country boarders. Or second, include a jar of nails or rice. The sound of those shuffling around apparently helps cover up the sloshing of the bottle. You know. Just if you were curious how others did such a devious thing.

Request for putting the T&S:MCITCW in the soap sample pass around. Before making vids, I watched Paul H vids during almost every shave. I have a puck of Eleven’s blue spruce, and the animalic scent of the base was all I smelled.
Well, maybe because you're a big sweet heart. I tend to not put in samples of soaps I have matching AS for because the soap already runs out before the AS. Unless you're Don or KJ apparently. But I could see a sample of this and one or two other T+S soaps making it in there.

That’s a lot of talc! Nice shave Dave!

Will the dolphin be easy to extract after the Nivea is gone?

Good Video Dave, Watched it earlier on the "Tube" and forgot to Post. Nice video and "Aquanaut" made mention of you today, LOL.

Back