The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

nice video Dave and FWIW I think by watching it is your Stretching or the lack thereof. Grab the ear lobe and pull back and use your index ring and middle to continue the stretch in back of the shave. If you think you are stretching enough... Your not stretch more. Also hyper extend your neck more... Also decrease your angle of attack it will help

Hope that helps

I’m reasonably certain my luck with a Weck would be roughly the same as with a Gem. Great shave Dave!

Nice try Dave.... "WE" ROFL Boy @MrsNurseDave shut that down fast ... She wins the internet of the day.. Coffee grounds, clear your palate man LOL, Very interested in the Pearfecto

As I pointed out, you got the tag, despite you saying you did not want to do, because you brought Yanni, lowered lights, and lavender oil into the comments about my steam shave. Thanks for doing it. I actually did not use a candle. I used an oil lantern, which you mentioned.
FB0624B1-8104-4DBC-8C2C-B38D8CE31A73.jpeg
So you and @MrsNurseDave don't defuse essential oils?

I love the wood wick candles! I like that sizzle. It is also popular in the ASMR community on YT.

What does that soap and splash smell like. How does it compare to the other smokey ones out there (TOF & Campfire)? Just the added note of marshmallow?

You want to see some expensive candles, go to Tom Ford's website and search for candles. The prices are ridonkulous!

If you want some affordable man candles, go to the bargain area of TJ Maxx. Do you guys have those in the Bay Area?

I love fried or scrambled egg sandwiches. Good with tomato and avocado.

I hate I missed that Zoom call from Dave's shop.

So you and @MrsNurseDave don't defuse essential oils?
Not much. I got her one of those electric diffusers for Christmas and she used it for the first few weeks here after we moved.

What does that soap and splash smell like. How does it compare to the other smokey ones out there (TOF & Campfire)? Just the added note of marshmallow?
For those that are used to something like ToF I think you’ll get mostly the sweet note. Like a toasted marshmallow. But when I came upstairs my wife asked what it was because it was smoky. So it’s in there.

Back