The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Looks like the safety shirt. Was a bit of overkill.(mild razor) But you know what they say “Safety is a full time job”. Multiple shrugs in that review. 🤔. The more you get into the hobby. I also find it more difficult to be “wowed”. Many here are “chasing the dolphins”
Enjoyable video non the less. 👍

Ok.... since I was tagged...... I stated the Balance was similar to the Vector, which it is if you don't have Gorilla hands LOL, Will it ever approach the shave of the Vector, NO. as the the alum sting.....HAHAHAH I even did not get that. It does take a few shave to dial it in, does it replace anyhting NO, is it a mindless zombie style shave yep. I hate mild razors, yet I will buy one, that says tons considering my DE collection. SOOOOO, when you get ready to sell it I want 1st dibs, LOL..

Vector: Formula 1
ASD2: GT-40

Funny Video oh and.......LAPHROIAG!!!!
Nicely done video enjoyed it thoroughly

I'm not saying it is or isn't the same as the Vector but not sure how the size of someone's hand can change where the balance is on the razor 🤔
It can't. They are in a perpetual state of heat stroke over there. I just let it go ;)

I'm not saying it is or isn't the same as the Vector but not sure how the size of someone's hand can change where the balance is on the razor 🤔
It can't. They are in a perpetual state of heat stroke over there. I just let it go ;)
uh.... bigger finger, more surface area so the perceived balance point could be different ... simple. The only way to actually find the exact balance point is by reducing the surface area that you are setting the such as balancing on a Pin. You guys are hilarious

Well Dave.......... As you are so totally wrong but..... a couple of points.
  1. A great Video and Thanks for the Shoutout
  2. You obviously are a Bullwinkle fan....
giphy.gif

Notice the Similarities of his "Rack" and the Razors Ears
and
No @NurseDave you do not have a nice "Rack

3. The Vector the Pinnacle of Modern Engineering.....

giphy.gif

How it so much like the F22 with "Vector" Thrusting
4. Pistachios as your "Evening Treat"........ with something diet... bwahahahaha Scotch as a diet drink.. Ya OK you tell yourself that,,,,

5. The Dolphin is "Belly up" in large part due to your statement of the Oren.... you killed the Dolphin Ya "Thanks for all the Fish" @Spider

J/K Love ya Brother, and ......... Incoming......... muahahahahahaha

Back