The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Get the bottle like she said. Did you lose the pause button ;) Also a glimpse at impatient Dave waiting for her story to wrap up 😂😂😂 Nice review and you doing them together is cool (y)

Thank you @BarberDave and @Dave in KY LoL... i think he should have gotten the bottle too!! It was a cool story if i say so myself! :) its an interesting fragrance house that i happened to know a little about... they are very strict and particular about their city exclusives when and where you can get it..

an update to the scents today...they have changed a bit!! Cuir (the one that smelled like rubbing alchohol smells much better this morning...and the Oud smells really nice too... funny how scents just are like that!!!! )

now on the skin...that’s a different thing.. :)

in comparison to Creed... i think Le Labo is better... there wasn’t one Creed scent in there so many different scents they had that i could say i liked... something in their blends that i just didn’t care for... but Le Labo... they are just so niche...

all a matter of personal taste... :)

have a great day gentlemen ...

Started watching but zoned out at the 3 minute mark.....................................just kidding man. You know I'm watching me some @NurseDave video full length. Nice job ! May try to pop 1 out tomorrow myself (y)

Back