The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

What a week and no new shave video yet ?!?!?!? I know, I know, it's early there yet...........................hoping we see one today...................

“Policing an owner” :ROFLMAO:

Mmm Oud Minerale...different from his first anniversary small batch?

Last edited:
Actually Dave, I do concur with you about soaps and aftershaves not lasting an equal time. However, I’m the opposite. I’ll use up an Aftershave before I use up a soap. If I really care about my Aftershave lasting as long as my soaps, I buy them in a 2:1 or 3:2 ratio.

WOW, I do not need any aerobics after watching your videos, Nicely done, and as far as the talc......

funny-reaction-gif-when-an-evil-plan-starts-to-succeed.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

SR-71 sighting! Haven’t seen that one in a hot minute!

Did you say? How did the Dos en Uno perform yesterday?

SR-71 sighting! Haven’t seen that one in a hot minute!

Did you say? How did the Dos en Uno perform yesterday?
Yes, on my journal. It did eventually soak in and dry. It felt hydrated, but I did have to wash my hands off to feel like it wasn’t getting it on everything I touched.

Someone get that poor man a cup of water! 😂

So...the Feather does not compare to the Rockwell 6s to you and likely not with the Vector then either! We’ve got a Dave face-off!

Someone get that poor man a cup of water! 😂

So...the Feather does not compare to the Rockwell 6s to you and likely not with the Vector then either! We’ve got a Dave face-off!
Well the Vector is a SE razor, so apples to oranges. Or as owner Dave would say NASCAR vs Formula 1.

I noted the bladeless feeling of the razor as well. I’m very surprised at the neck stinging!

Back