The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

But if I play and don't win the unobtanium soap I would be crushed and I don't think my emotions could handle it. How long has KJ preached and EVERY time I use MW I tell how SLICK it is and you just now try it.......

Good shave Dave! Glad you found a nice entry soap into MW! I remember the Coconut Sandalwood sample we got from the first Anniversary package was divine!

Nice shave Dave. I have Nystic Water Leather and Smoke and Jeff's Lavender. Really enjoy those scents but I need to work on building the lather. I hear you on the opening of businesses. I had to make a grocery run this weekend, and I could not believe the amount of people that brought their spouses or kids or significant others and were just walking around the store. I think we are going to have another spike before this thing goes away for a few months and then returns like the flu does.

Nice shave Dave! Glad you’re getting back to a more normal schedule.

Speaking of scooping samples...the Sample Pass thread has gone silent. Hows that going?

@Somnos I’m a little concerned that people might just flock here for autographs.

@Majorrich there isn’t a call in this post.
Naaaaa....no one wants that! Sorry Dave I used that sample scent once, didn’t know there was so little in that one! Apologies Sir. Sadly I still checked your post for calls....😂

Naaaaa....no one wants that! Sorry Dave I used that sample scent once, didn’t know there was so little in that one! Apologies Sir. Sadly I still checked your post for calls....😂
No worries. Had enough to get the sense of it. And I caught whiffs of it for a good two hours. I remember going to one of their boutiques in Vegas and really liking one of their scents. Of course I don’t remember which.

No worries. Had enough to get the sense of it. And I caught whiffs of it for a good two hours. I remember going to one of their boutiques in Vegas and really liking one of their scents. Of course I don’t remember which.
The Sis-in-Law works for Guerlain...which if you haven’t noticed in my SOTD they feature so often. My fav frag house though Varvatos is quickly catching up...

Back