The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I’ll have to take your word for it Dave. But just the label with it in big letters just scares me. Like the nights that say “ni “ 1587138409561.jpeg

Aww crap, I pulled it down. It seems to have recorded in slow motion and I thought I fixed it.

Was that your attempt at redaction but still putting out something? The slow down started right as you began talking about work. :LOL:

I have no idea. I didn’t touch the camera. I tried another way to post it but no good. 1 video lost.

Sad, As @GearNoir sad it started as you talked about work and I thought it was a way of hiding something you found couldn't be talked about. Scanned forward and realized it was maybe a practical joke but those are unheard of around here. Left me confused.

Psst, don't tell anyone but I've been in touch with Eric also about a brush. Mine might be a little bit though 😜😱 Can't wait to see yours Dave

Last edited:
Read to my wife and she said and I quote, "Uh, it's Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, Get your story straight" 😂 😂 😂 I ain't getting in the middle of this one..........
@Mrs.DaveinKY
Wooh tough crowd. Yes that was the name of the show. But he was a/the "Bionic Man" So we both are correct technically. Guess they didn't want to put a price on her. Prolly ran over budget. :unsure:

Back