The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Day off, nice!

A shame the brush maker didn’t do more to highlight the actual wood of the handle. It’s a cool piece! Maybe Eric can sand and refinish it for you anyway?

I think Trismegistus is supposed to smell like Tere d’Hermes - which to me it does.

I have a container of WCS Campfire. I’d be willing to part with it. I like it, but I like The Chieftain by TTFFC and Texas on Fire from Stirling a bit better. Message me your address again. I’ll send it to you.

I don't have a vacation on the books. :cry:
So I guess I'll just have your video's to look forward too.:whistle:
I’m just hoping we can actually go somewhere before the end of the summer. Otherwise school starts and we’re stuck til at least spring break.

And I was proud of myself for shaving once everyday...nice video Dave! Thank you for answering the age old question amongst wet shavers.

Dave you have OFFICIALLY lost it !!! Too many work hours ? Are you running a fever ? Do you have the Rona Virus ? @MrsNurseDave Does he need another intervention ?

PS - Why not do it as a Shave Challenge and see if you can get ANY takers..............................it would show how off kilter you went 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Thought about it, but who the heck would do it??? Oh, that was your point.

Back