The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice video Dave! I had to go back and re-watch your O.R.E.N videos too because I found one for a decent deal. Just out of curiosity, and it's too late regardless, but what level SE would you say it is? Is it a good entry level razor or is it one that you need a bit of experience behind you?

Nice video Dave! I had to go back and re-watch your O.R.E.N videos too because I found one for a decent deal. Just out of curiosity, and it's too late regardless, but what level SE would you say it is? Is it a good entry level razor or is it one that you need a bit of experience behind you?
Interesting question. I don’t think you need extra experience with it like you should with the RX, but it also isn’t going to be similar to any other SE. especially with the 1 dot plate it can be pretty mild and you don’t really need to be worried about cutting yourself. Get in on Monkey’s passaround!

Interesting question. I don’t think you need extra experience with it like you should with the RX, but it also isn’t going to be similar to any other SE. especially with the 1 dot plate it can be pretty mild and you don’t really need to be worried about cutting yourself. Get in on Monkey’s passaround!

Thanks for answering Dave and I would get on the pass around, but at the risk of you judging me, I already bought it...
It was priced extremely low because the seller had gotten it in a trade and was just looking to move it for what the trade was valued. I bought it because I didn't think I would find another one that low. It appears to be in really good condition with all 3 heads and everything in the box.

Thanks for answering Dave and I would get on the pass around, but at the risk of you judging me, I already bought it...
It was priced extremely low because the seller had gotten it in a trade and was just looking to move it for what the trade was valued. I bought it because I didn't think I would find another one that low. It appears to be in really good condition with all 3 heads and everything in the box.
Nah, that’s happened several times around here. Congrats!
The judging doesn't start until you resell it to quickly after the purchase. Don't ask me how I know this 🙄🤔

Dang it Dave, stop using my Bingo winnings!

Thanks for taking a moment to recognize support staff! There’s some frontline jobs that just don’t get recognized as much.

Nice ramblin shave today Dave!

PSA - when you face lather, the brush holds all the same amount of soap the bowl can (depending on how big your bowl lather scoop is lol)...and you wash the brush hairs out over your palm, not the scrubbing the sink bowl lol.

Back