The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice video Dave! Sorry I am a little late and hopefully you were able to have a pipe or two. I used to have a cheap pipe, but I have no idea what happened to it. I still enjoy the occasional cigar and I will have one when my son is born. Should probably start looking into which one to get. Also, that soap looked really nice and looked like it lathered extremely well. Have a great weekend!

Dave, I think KJ was saying to give the Dovo Chevette (beep beep) a trial run earlier on.
(other)Dave, I saw that IB razor a while ago and just scratched my head going "huh?" 🤪

The strangest thing about chevettes *beep beep* is how some have the length of a normal straight, but only 1/2 of it is a cutting edge. I preferred shavettes that only allowed the blade to come in contact with the skin, and not having a long holder.

The strangest thing about chevettes *beep beep* is how some have the length of a normal straight, but only 1/2 of it is a cutting edge. I preferred shavettes that only allowed the blade to come in contact with the skin, and not having a long holder.
I dunno. The longer ones don’t bother me since I can use the same grip and strokes as with the SS.

Back