The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Your face was priceless when you dropped that man. Glad you've dialed the razor in and you're happy with your Timeless !!

Yeah Dave in KY lays around all day watching soap operas and eating bon bons. I took today off is why it was relaxing. Tues and Fridays I'm up at 2-3am. Most days at 4-5.
1f602.png

Your face was priceless when you dropped that man. Glad you've dialed the razor in and you're happy with your Timeless !!

Yeah Dave in KY lays around all day watching soap operas and eating bon bons. I took today off is why it was relaxing. Tues and Fridays I'm up at 2-3am. Most days at 4-5.
1f602.png
Ooooh, I should provide an update then in my next video ?

Great shave Dave!

Great use of the Suavecito...

But oh my goodness, control your lather man!

Got to catch up on your videos this weekend...and you used the Suavecito? Awesome...I hope.

Anyone else lose sound on the second video around the 12 min mark, came back at 14 min mark?

Anyone else lose sound on the second video around the 12 min mark, came back at 14 min mark?
Hmm, just jumped to 11:30 and watched and the sound was fine. Maybe you're just on video overload and started to tune it out?

In the first video I thought you hit a GONG LOL!
You have no idea how scared I am that I'll break that thing some day. I'm sure a Captain's Choice bowl falling into it would do it.

Okay it was the sound on my end. I fixed it. And YES KJ that face was priceless!

Thanks for the clarification but I was actually expecting your clarification to be telling everyone about my soap operas and bon bons
1f602.png
Nice video Dave. I actually was thinking of getting the E plate based on some reviews but pulled back for now. As I remember the C was a daily for me and the D was for multi day growth or when I become a manly man. Lol

Back