The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Just watched your C video. First of all, you only asked for DE shavettes. So every one of the takes DE blades. You said you thought the Dovo took something else. Also the Dovo is crazy light, and you may be tempted to skip it, but it’s one of my favorites of the group. It lacks the feel of a straight, but it has the least amount of blade exposure and shaves the smoothest.

Also, when I asked you what kind you wanted, you said the half DE type..... but on the video it wasn’t until you got to the Full DE shavettes that you said that’s what you had in mind..... do you even know what you want??? 😂

Lastly.... it’s Shave-ette...... not Chevette.:rolleyes: ;)

I tuned in for blood...............and was disappointed :LOL: Glad you got a good shave. Stay safe and watch that little cough you got going on there.

I think the audio feedback from the razor strengthens your case to KJ about only using blades a few times before you throw them out. That blade made it sound like you had multiple days of growth on your face. Great video Dave!

Back