The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice video Dave! I'm in the same boat as you right now as far as the barber trip goes. I told my wife that I was thinking of just doing a buzz cut, but she was not amused.

Nice video Dave! I'm in the same boat as you right now as far as the barber trip goes. I told my wife that I was thinking of just doing a buzz cut, but she was not amused.
Seems like it’s either that or shaggy.

Morocco and nice shave. You're determined to get more shaves than me this year apparently :p Haven't decided if I'll join you in the race or not :unsure:

KJ has always been a generous soul!

Cattywampus...a word I haven't heard in a while! 🤪

Well Dave...you did it better....you actually did it better than most I have seen. But man you had to take some extra care not to cut yourself! Great shave!

Oh..and it's yellow. But reading a couple of websites...it is also called Lime-Green or Yellow-Green and often with OSHA or Safety in front of it. But to my eyes...it's yellow.

Dave, you may absolutely keep them as long as you want to test them out. And the reason I sent you so many is because the are all different. I didn’t want you to try one, not like it, and dismiss them all. See what you like and figure out which, if any, are worth buying for you.

Back