The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Thanks for the shoutout Dave! EV’s are very interesting to me, but perhaps not as practical in my semi-rural situation. We’ve been seeing them a lot more lately though. One wonders if manufacturers would settle on a standard plug and help with the infrastructure Mr. Musk has started.

Nice to see the new brush in action! Plissoft knot?

Interesting info on the Tesla...sounds like a secret info club to me 😜

Thanks for the shoutout Dave! EV’s are very interesting to me, but perhaps not as practical in my semi-rural situation. We’ve been seeing them a lot more lately though. One wonders if manufacturers would settle on a standard plug and help with the infrastructure Mr. Musk has started.
There are some countries that have mandated that all electric cars use a standard charger. I know part of the issue is like that with cable companies. Tesla put a TON on money into their proprietary charging network to make it practical to buy their cars. Now if they allow other manufacturers to use their network the benefit to Tesla owners is lost. But I agree. In the long run it needs to be like gas stations were you can stop anywhere. BTW, Teslas come with an adaptor so they can use any charger.

Well that seems hypocritical.......
In a way....so to get more into the weeds. The first many years of Tesla, the cars came with free super charging. So all those stations were made to be used only by Teslas and for free. There was a big enough infrastructure to support much outside of city use of electric cars until Tesla put the money into putting in a system to support themselves. Where as all the other systems are 3rd party companies that build chargers that you need to pay to use. Or the universal free ones at stores to draw in customers.

I don't do sabbatical's but I've not bought anything..................well I bought this knot for my new brush handle, but that's all............well accept for the Cadre Anniversary PILE of shave gear but that's it.....................well that's all the NEW stuff. Other purchases were off the BAT so being used it didn't count. So yeah, I haven't bought anything 😂😂😂 Nice video Dave 😎 Hope all goes well at the showing 👍

Back