The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I always leave a little slickness from the lather on my face after cold water post shave rinse. Then I apply my witch hazel and the rest. Just seems to work better.

I always leave a little slickness from the lather on my face after cold water post shave rinse. Then I apply my witch hazel and the rest. Just seems to work better.
I know you do that. I worry that with soaps that don’t have moisturizer elements, it could be drying to the skin.

Oh. I have never heard of WK Tempest. What does it smell like? Personna Reds have been my daily driver, but the Voskhods are giving me some good shaves too, and now you have me using Feathers. Dave sent me a Wizamet too. I am waiting for the right time to try it. Just tried Florida Water the other day - reminded me a bit of 4711. That sound effect startled me. :ROFLMAO:

Back