The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Long way to go for Gelato and a breakfast buffet. I like to say nice video....................but after it, I'm too depressed.........Just kidding man, good to see you and hope the cruise is up to expectations !!

I’m kinda with you on the ruins. Yep... that’s sure one old wall! Have a great time on the cruise. I’m sure you will have some great adventures to tell us about. Or at least stories of epic strangeness! Stay cool brother!

I love the history and have a real desire to get there especially Vatican. But I have heard that with the renovations to the Sistine Chapel it is not as great now as it once was. Hopefully one day it can be brought back to it's glory.

Well, at least you can say you went and experienced it! I’m sure our older cities in the US won’t fair much better after a thousand years, lol. Hopefully the cruise improves things. Safe travels!

Really getting me juiced for our cruise in 52 days! Our neighbors just returned from Italy and were in (steaming hot) Rome when you were. I’m super glad you’re having a good time. Have a safe vacation and journey home.

Muffin and coffee while watching but I LOVE a good Cannoli !! Awesome and looks like you're really enjoying yourself Dave. That town buit into the side of cliffs sounds cool. Thanks for the video !
IMG_20190619_055007759.jpgimage.jpg

WOW! Gotta look into Disney Cruises for next time! Hopefully in less than 20 years like this time! Keep having a great time and thanks for bringing us along.

Watching now and had to pause to say, it didn't dawn on me you're on a Disney Cruise and Toy Story 4 is getting released. My wife is a HUGE fan and it's all I've heard about for the past year. She wants to go next week when the crowds die down. I may let her go with a friend as i know I'll be buying the dvd to complete the set. I'll have to tell her you were one of the first to see it. Back to video.......

Really glad you had a good-great Cruise and a nic3 calm sea day to wind down and rest up for the rigor# of coming back to the real world. Thanks for bringing us along and sharing your trip with us!

Back