The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Yep, sure does. But they don’t want a lot of oxygen to be in the barrel while the wine is aging. So they will go around and top off the barrels from time to time to keep them fairly full.

Uh oh, Dave forgot his meds again.

Lol great fun man! Hope you get into the restaurant. Which is it?

Glad you liked the coffee Dave. What did @MrsNurseDave think?

Also those were Honduras beans. Got them fro. These folks.

Their roastery is about 5 minutes from my house so I stopped in to meet them. Good couple of guys.

one down two to go. I really enjoyed the Wine video. We have done a few wine tastings and I have always enjoyed it. I just invest more of my time into Whiskey particularly bourbon and scotch. My wife and I want to plan a trip to Napa we have talked about doing it for years. Just don't even know where to begin. Perhaps one day soon. Now to watch your TJ video.

And as to your coffee roasting woes. Put it in fan and temp on high. Put the time at 9.9 min. When it gets to 5 min turn down the fan release the chaff, add .3 minutes turn the fan back to high and let it go!

Report back.

one down two to go. I really enjoyed the Wine video. We have done a few wine tastings and I have always enjoyed it. I just invest more of my time into Whiskey particularly bourbon and scotch. My wife and I want to plan a trip to Napa we have talked about doing it for years. Just don't even know where to begin. Perhaps one day soon. Now to watch your TJ video.
Offer always stands. Happy to provide anything from recommendations to a personal weekend tour.

Glad you liked the coffee Dave. What did @MrsNurseDave think?

Also those were Honduras beans. Got them fro. These folks.

Their roastery is about 5 minutes from my house so I stopped in to meet them. Good couple of guys.

I liked it! It was really good! Thank you so much for sharing it!! 😊

Back