The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nothing smart to say, but your videos are a hoot to watch.

Well, I can't do black coffee, makes my stomach hurt. I love milk anyway, there I said it.

Wait...there are NBA Finals going on?

Just kidding... 🤪

Dave...I am with you with that part of the neck. I can't get that area with a DE!

But nice shave even if the scent isn't you!

As an audience I'm sorry, I feel saturated............I'll watch this some other time.........................Who am I kidding, I watched it. Nice shave Dave

Nice video Dave. I see you left the eyebrows LOL.

I like the Holy Black but I agreed with everything you also said. Lightly scented and overpriced at times. But they market well.

That was a great video man! The whole was just about new info to me!

Forget Vegas, first Cadre meeting is at Dave’s!

Nice video Dave. I don't think i have ever had a Napa wine at this point but i can say that of what i have tried overall the styles i have most enjoyed thus far have been Australian Shiraz and Malbec. My wife on the other hand likes the sweet stuff (moscato d'asti is her absolute favorite).

I seem to like strong fruit flavors but not sweet and just a touch dry.

Sounds good. There are a few Napa Shiraz and more Malbecs. I like almost any red there other than Pinots.

There you have it @NurseDave bucking for Certified Napa Valley Ambassador :ROFLMAO: Great info Dave. A lot of similarities in Bourbon aging and selecting with barrel batches and rows they pull from etc. Don't know if it comes into play with aged wine like Bourbon but cost comes into play also with the more a barrel is aged the less bourbon coming from a barrel because of evaporation.(Angels share and Devil's cut) Example it is estimated that after 23 years of aging Pappy Van Winkle in a barrel that barrel will have a mere 14 gallons left and that doesn't even all make it to a bottle.

Back