The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Thanks for the shout out. Glad to see your getting over the "Cold". There's the humorous and aid back shaves everyone wants to see (y)

Lol, I messed up my last pass a little today too. Too much ramblin and not enough paying attention.

Today's shave gave a me a few good chuckles, good job.
You also said something quite important about the coffee. I agree, when you are adding sugar and cream it becomes "a liquid" that is simply drunk to fill your belly and jumpstart your day... drink the coffee black and you have the opportunity to turn the experience on its head. I look forward to hearing how your attempts to really "taste" the coffee like you would a fine wine go. It's an exercise in mindfulness, we take the time to smell our soaps and AS and to feel the blade, why not make at least one cup of coffee something we appreciate similarly each day.

ok now that i have watched it, It got moved to the top when i heard there was coffee discussion, I think you are right on the money with treating black coffee like wine. That is one reason that i like drinking single lot (unblended) coffees. you get to tasted and smell the differences in each regions and even each farms coffee. You will truly be surprised at all the different notes you can get from coffee.

Also, nice job on the shave

Back