The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Now that the video is done. I agree it is all about the experience. Seems interesting with the heavier handle. But like I mentioned in my video today I really don't think a heavier handle will help, the different feel that this razor has.

Nice Dave, get the balance point right, the epiphany will happen, and just buy it already Sheesh! LOL

🤣🤣🤣 That's what I'm screaming, BALANCE. Thanks man, awesome video even if you do double talk. Vector closer and lasts longer. Can't use Rx too many consecutive days and needs DE clean up on neck. Hence it ain't closer and doesn't require manliness just a dislike for your skin surface. 🤣🤣 Sorry, calls them like I see them. I think you're just so accustomed to the Rx that it is what you consider normal and a fun experience. Glad you enjoy it man and thanks for the video. Had me laughing thru out. 😎

🤣🤣🤣 That's what I'm screaming, BALANCE. Thanks man, awesome video even if you do double talk. Vector closer and lasts longer. Can't use Rx too many consecutive days and needs DE clean up on neck. Hence it ain't closer and doesn't require manliness just a dislike for your skin surface. 🤣🤣 Sorry, calls them like I see them. I think you're just so accustomed to the Rx that it is what you consider normal and a fun experience. Glad you enjoy it man and thanks for the video. Had me laughing thru out. 😎
No no no. I knew I should have spent 15 more minutes describing how it feels! The skin feels smoother and closer after the RX. oh forget it! ;)

Blame @HandleBarberDave, all I see when I watch your vids now is a Cheech&Chong mashup. Wow maaaan, what a close shave.

I think you were on the right track regarding the super exfoliating Rx vs the super efficient vector. It could also come down to how the beard is being cut by each blade. Maybe the Rx leaves the skin a little inflamed so it feels bbs but when swelling goes away the perception of bbs is reduced.

I think you were on the right track regarding the super exfoliating Rx vs the super efficient vector. It could also come down to how the beard is being cut by each blade. Maybe the Rx leaves the skin a little inflamed so it feels bbs but when swelling goes away the perception of bbs is reduced.
That’s deep man

Just a thought, could the sweet note you kept getting be the glue from the post it?

Nice video though

Back