The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

So inspiring! I need to get my supplies organized as well. It would not be good to have an avalanche where my stash is, being for the real danger of a wet landing.

Great video, Dave! Those Timeless razors are stunning! I havea tub of Siliski soap as well, though I can't really do a good review on it until I lose the beard.

Those brushes are very cool! Also now I am excited to try the Siliski soap. Hoping I get the PO today so I can get this swap going!

Thanks for watching ya'll. Realized there's a little stank to work out of the brush, so I'll only use it on soaps I already know the scent of for a while.

Taco Tuesday. Nice shave Dave. Prewar, triangular lather slots or postwar straight slots?
Ooooh yes, Taco Tuesday. How could that have slipped my mind. Now only if our cafeteria got on the ball with that one.

I'll have to take a look when I get home. I'm 99% sure there were no triangle shapes.

Darn Dave...shaving his eyelids again!

Good shave. Hope you can find a combo that works for you. Techs are pretty mindless shavers, but awesomeness ones at that!

Dave, after watching your video.... I'm 98% sure you have the one with Triangular slots.

Back