The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Anyone that uses B_dy Bu__er Giggles !!
1f61c.png

And this caused me to giggle!

Great shave! I am glad that you like the razor.
Apparently it was made for the Russian Military, so long term durability probably wasn't a big concern. I bought a three pack of them on a whim a few months ago and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of shave that that razor gave me.

Really far behind on your vids Dave...but just watched your Siliski soap vid. Nice shave and thanks for detailing the soap. The Frankincense might be in my wheelhouse...but I understand why it isn't in yours. I am curious about your continual thoughts on this soap. It gets high praise in the shaving community...but I am hesitant because it is a veggie/vegan soap. I just don't usually get good results from them...but I know there are exceptions!

Don, wait til I get the new samples. Then you’ll have to try at least one for sure.

I think this shave was more chuckling than the lighthearted giggle of the first one. Of course this is listening sans hearing aids. Mad skills to the rescue!

I think this shave was more chuckling than the lighthearted giggle of the first one. Of course this is listening sans hearing aids. Mad skills to the rescue!
Well that was serious business Rich!

Nice video Dave. You talked about some stuff that I planned on doing in one of my future videos. Just waiting for my beard to grow in a little more.

The colonoscopy preps of old were pretty horrific. Drinking a gallon of yuck made for an unpleasant night. The new deal is a pill or two and bammo! Unfortunately Medicare doesn’t cover it so I do magnesium citrate.
Great vid Dave, get your baseline scope and be done with it for 5 years.

Back