The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Hmm. The Graham Field “lift and rip” shaving system. Perhaps we are falling for the marketing. “Buy our blades. C’mon, we dare ya.” I was flat rolling with today’s shave Dave! Thanks!
I think you're on to something. "Shaving gotten just too darn easy for you?"

I didn't call you out because I thought you were too smart to fall for it buddy but this video ranks up in the tops for Hysterical. I was laughing so hard thru tears at the comments and expressions. Kudos for trying it and being smarter then me to stop mid shave and change. Putting a little something extra in the package coming to you with "Campfire" to reward you going thru with this. Now we gotta get Don to do it. He's always game for something like this.

I didn't call you out because I thought you were too smart to fall for it buddy but this video ranks up in the tops for Hysterical. I was laughing so hard thru tears at the comments and expressions. Kudos for trying it and being smarter then me to stop mid shave and change. Putting a little something extra in the package coming to you with "Campfire" to reward you going thru with this. Now we gotta get on to do it. He's always game for something like this.

Agreed. I am surprised we did not see blood.. A master with the tool in his hand.

Great video Dave! (notice I didn't say great shave!) Thanks for playing along and being a good sport.

Fairy hair??? Are you kidding me? You can't have a beard like I have with fairy hair!

And you use one of the best blades, a Feather, for only 3 shaves?!?! You're killing me smalls.

And you use one of the best blades, a Feather, for only 3 shaves?!?! You're killing me smalls.
To be economical, I can send them all to you after those three and you could get another 15 outta them. ?

To be economical, I can send them all to you after those three and you could get another 15 outta them.
1f603.png
LOL, and I forgot to mention before.... I thought I saw a tear when you were shaving with that GF.

That blade was also sent to another Cadre member. Waiting for them to chime in and accept the challenge!

I don't know about that.. You actually tell pretty good stories as you go. That brush is a story unto itself!
Just don't inflate your cheeks like this!

It’s back! Such a great looking brush.

Good shave Dave! Where you off to on your trip? Something fun?

Back