The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Nice video Dave Taunting me with the Rx................hoping mine is in tomorrow as scheduled. Have a good day and hope the leak is a simple fix !!

Good shave Dave! Glad there wasn’t any menthol lol. I was preparing to see the worst.

Black friday we treat as a family day, we wake up, and the elves deliver PJs for the family all matching. We then put up all the Christmas decor while drinking coffee, hot chocolate, and eating a nice breakfast (left over pie for breakfast).

Overall a very great video Dave.

Black friday we treat as a family day, we wake up, and the elves deliver PJs for the family all matching. We then put up all the Christmas decor while drinking coffee, hot chocolate, and eating a nice breakfast (left over pie for breakfast).

Overall a very great video Dave.
That's pretty cool Chad. Like a pre-Christmas

Since you mentioned PJs, I’ll share a gif I was saving for last night.

Catching up with my shave binging today I always enjoy your shaves. I agree with the conversation format.

Hmm. The Graham Field “lift and rip” shaving system. Perhaps we are falling for the marketing. “Buy our blades. C’mon, we dare ya.” I was flat rolling with today’s shave Dave! Thanks!

Back