The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

I was actually going to comment a video or two ago that I thought your Nivea was looking disproportionate.

Also, your preview pic is weirding me out a little. Kind of an evil grin. And it looks like you're hiding something under that towel. Like you're about to unveil something evil!
I thought he was going to mock TJ with a shave puppet

I was actually going to comment a video or two ago that I thought your Nivea was looking disproportionate.

Also, your preview pic is weirding me out a little. Kind of an evil grin. And it looks like you're hiding something under that towel. Like you're about to unveil something evil!
See, it makes you want to watch to see what that's about doesn't it!?

I thought he was doing a DangerHouse no-no and using the good towel, hoping to get away with it.

Apparently shaving is rocket science sometimes, when it comes to disassembling a Techmatic!

That shave looked really smooth and absolutely boring!
1f602.png

Nice shave and thoughts Dave. I guess I'm odd but after shaves generally stay with me most if not all day. Not strong but enough to get the scent occasionally and bring a smile as you said. I suppose that's why I never really got into the Edt's etc.

Nice shave and thoughts Dave. I guess I'm odd but after shaves generally stay with me most if not all day. Not strong but enough to get the scent occasionally and bring a smile as you said. I suppose that's why I never really got into the Edt's etc.
Nice, that’s pretty lucky. I’d probably match every soap I could then.

I’m with Dave in KY. I don’t typically use colognes. I prefer the stronger aftershaves that stay with you most of the day. But to me, that’s most of them. I buy aftershaves, primarily for the scent.

Back