The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Geez I was 3 videos behind. Really enjoyed it all. I have not been buying as much aftershaves as of late. But I do enjoy the whole experience at times. And now with artisans making EdT's too, I are inclined to get the whole lineup!

I think given your post shave regimen, aftershaves would be mostly for the scent as you say. For you, eDT’s would be more fitting to your style. I do next to no post shave so the aftershave is my wound dressing and frag.

I think given your post shave regimen, aftershaves would be mostly for the scent as you say. For you, eDT’s would be more fitting to your style. I do next to no post shave so the aftershave is my wound dressing and frag.
I agree, just wish there were more matching EdTs

Nice video Dave, never heard of them before either. Soooo many soaps out there now. I'll be watching for thiughts on the others scent strength

Nice video Dave. You clearly paid too much for a Timeless when this would have sufficed.
Well, since it's made of plastic I would give the life span 1-2 years? So over the course of 200 years, you'll clearly come out ahead with the Timeless.

Were you feeling any vibration through the handle with that much sound being produced? Wow!

Back