The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Shaving World

Okay great stuff! I was two videos behind. First you don't need to take a second shower on camera LOL!

And congrats on #100. Great advice above.

Nurse Dave,

I get what you mean, and that makes sense. I've just come to expect a heavy dose of banter, especially with this crew. I mean, that's half (or more) of what this forum was founded on. I lay it on thick at times, and I always expect the same in return. I see it in the threads. But for some reason it's not as prevalent in the video posts. It's there, just not as thick. That was really my main observation.

And seeing you in scrubs.... really I always just assumed that was what you were wearing to work. Never thought anything else of it.

You don't want KJ getting SURLY like some of us
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I've got YEARS before I get a surly as you!

Nurse Dave,

I get what you mean, and that makes sense. I've just come to expect a heavy dose of banter, especially with this crew. I mean, that's half (or more) of what this forum was founded on. I lay it on thick at times, and I always expect the same in return. I see it in the threads. But for some reason it's not as prevalent in the video posts. It's there, just not as thick. That was really my main observation.

And seeing you in scrubs.... really I always just assumed that was what you were wearing to work. Never thought anything else of it.
I've got YEARS before I get a surly as you!
I lay it on any thicker and I'll be accused of more then just being surly..................I could get banned................

Enjoyed the shave. Is the scent on the soap overly smokey?
To me that's the beauty of it. Just smoke. 100% smoke. But I love it. It's like taking the smoke note out of GTB and making another soap out of it.

To me that's the beauty of it. Just smoke. 100% smoke. But I love it. It's like taking the smoke note out of GTB and making another soap out of it.

So no woodsy notes at all? Yea I think I would have to pass.

Great shave and video Dave. You lost me when you got to molecules and quantum physics and such. It is interesting though if it uses one more then the other though. I'll have to check mine.........Nope it has more blue to start with

Well lookie there. If my rememberer is working, I'll have to give you a shout out for setting me straight on the next video.

Great shave and musings Dave! Thanks for putting your two cents in. I think you addressed what I was wondering just fine! I don’t even remember what I asked, but I think I was querying about shave rituals or habits, simply out of curiosity.

Good stuff!

I was actually going to comment a video or two ago that I thought your Nivea was looking disproportionate.

Also, your preview pic is weirding me out a little. Kind of an evil grin. And it looks like you're hiding something under that towel. Like you're about to unveil something evil!

Back