The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Great shave Dave, keep it up! Awesome news on the data upgrade. You should have Dave in KY’s page refresh record broken by the end of the month!
1f606.png
But, but ,but what will my badge say then
1f602.png
Glad your getting a good routine going there Dave

I'm google project fi. I only watch videos when on wi-fi. But my phone bill for my wife and I is only $45 a month!
Dang, that's less than even just one of our lines and we have 5 in the house!

2018 shave #247 (DE:84 SE:83 Str:78 Cart:3)
Timeless w/ Wilkinson Sword
Storybook Soapworks Hook
Sorrentino TSC Legacy
Alum
Witch hazel
Nivea post shave balm
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS

I was all ready for another straight shave, but I slept on my neck wrong and just wasn't in the mood to concentrate. Let me tell you guys that for me, this is a magic razor. I got a great shave, strokes in all directions, not thinking
about pressure, and ended with a BBS and no alum sting. I think I can do no wrong with this thing. Something interesting though. I've been using the Nivea 2 in 1 because I'd been forgetting to bring a new bottle of the balm into the bathroom. Well going back to the balm this morning, I'm preferring the face feel after the 2 in 1. I'm feeling a little something still on my face and while in the past I've thought of that as the feeling of hydration, but I wasn't feeling like my face was dry during the day after using the 2 in 1. I might be a convert.

Have my entry for the hot pepper challenge uploading now. Watched the ones posted last night on the big screen. We were sure feeling for poor Chris, especially when the tears started flowing.

Great shave and read, Dave. I used to use Nivea, and might still have some around. Might be time to break it out and give it another try.

Great reads Dave...glad to hear that the Timeless is working out for you so well. Also, great job with the SS!

Enjoyable reading, Dave. Getting caught up a bit this weekend. Nice news about your daughter's gymnastics.
Thank you. Good to see when you get a break in your busy life to stop by. Sounds like school is going well.

Great reads Dave...glad to hear that the Timeless is working out for you so well. Also, great job with the SS!
Thank you. I’m starting to get hopeful on being successful with a straight again.

Back