The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2163 days of consecutive shaving - 968 open-blade
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Tcheon Fung Sing Assoluto 72 Primavere
Stirling synth
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Tcheon Fung Sing Assoluto 72 Primavere
Creed Viking

So Tuesday I was just out. Dunno why. I felt exhausted like I was sick, but no actual sickness other than that. Overslept a little yesterday so it was a quick face lather and out. Back on track today.

One big change at work. We have one underground level in our parking garage which was valet and staff. They decided we have a lack of parking for the members so no more staff down there. Staff parking now starts on the 4th floor. Sweet mother of...it's adding at least 5min to my commute home to inch down 4 floors behind Grandpa Chester. Not only creeping along just in case his hip goes out but also stopping to wait for everyone who is thinking about backing up to leave too. But, I did have a Cobb salad yesterday and a left-over one today.

IMG_8100.jpeg

One big change at work. We have one underground level in our parking garage which was valet and staff. They decided we have a lack of parking for the members so no more staff down there. Staff parking now starts on the 4th floor. Sweet mother of...it's adding at least 5min to my commute home to inch down 4 floors behind Grandpa Chester. Not only creeping along just in case his hip goes out but also stopping to wait for everyone who is thinking about backing up to leave too. But, I did have a Cobb salad yesterday and a left-over one today.
Drunk Siri....define Bougie for me.......

Back