The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #214 (DE:44 SE:54 Str:115 Cart:0) - 1470 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Mish mash
Stirling synth
Quinn’s Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Calvin Klein Euphoria

At the airport now just a waiting after a delicious breakfast out. Sam would be proud of today’s shave. I usually scrape out the remnants of the soap after each shave, but I’ve left the little partial snurdles the last two days and used it for today’s shave. In terms of soap, today’s shave was free!

933265A7-A5A9-4FFB-BB95-E374AF374328.jpeg

2022 shave #215 (DE:44 SE:54 Str:116 Cart:0) - 1471 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Wizamet (1)
Pinnacle All You Need is Love
Paladin Brush of Shame
Quinn’s Cucumber Mint
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon's Raquet

Hello there friends, here we are again. I had to use the Essence, but changed it up using a 1/2 DE blade in it. I do prefer the artist clubs blades, but regardless of what Bruce and Sam say, variety is nice. Should have some stuff showing up in the mail, but not shave-related. Coffee beans I was hoping would have been delivered yesterday only made it into the mail yesterday. So no coffee still for me today. My wife bought a lamp at the Saturday Market in Portland which should be delivered later this week. We have one from the same guy we bought probably 4 years ago. I'll show it when it comes. And I used one of the best shower heads ever at my parents'. It was like getting blasted with 1000 dull needles. So I ordered one and I'll take it on a tour of the other showers in our house to see if anyone else wants one before I order any more and it winds up in my cruise line/shave den.

Last day of class today. Period.
56BCE348-5B44-49C3-8788-A910389BCFFE.jpeg

Back