The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2022 shave #208 (DE:44 SE:54 Str:109 Cart:0) - 1464 days of consecutive shaving
Kamasori w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Storybook Soapworks Hook
Graydog Education History
Quinn Lavender
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS

Mercy, I was almost BBS with the 2nd pass today. I am smooooooth. The Kamasori has been conquered! Just wait until I find myself a metal-handled one with some weight to it. That will be a BEAST.

I was thinking today is only Tuesday, but then realized I only have one more day of work and then we're outta here. Not only are we in the middle of leadership changes and I need to replace a few folks, yesterday we kind of decided to move our folks that have been on another floor to all be in a centralized location. So all of a sudden I find myself talking with a space planner and a carpenter making design decisions. Interesting stuff actually.
7C957508-9B09-4719-ACBA-C12EA5D7B687.jpeg

Let me know if you need any assistance. Tenant Improvements are a specialty.
The biggest decision of the whole thing is if I keep my rather large size desk or go with the ones they are ordering for everyone that are the uppy downy kind but smaller.

Here Dave, I don't know if you have this in your Disneyland collection...

IMG_20220726_140436752.jpg

...but if you don't, you should be on the look out for one.

2022 shave #209 (DE:44 SE:54 Str:110 Cart:0) - 1465 days of consecutive shaving
Kamasori w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Declaration Grooming Darkfall
Wolf Whiskers
Quinn Lavender
Nivea 2:1
Histoires de Parfume 1899

Well, desk problem is solved. They'll order me a bigger one of the uppy downy desks. Lead time on the desks is 3 months though! I dunno why we can't just use Amazon.

Another lovely shave with the old Kamasori. I keep forgetting to search for heavier versions though.
4B2D74F6-780D-42ED-884C-468E9F9AC451.jpeg

They'll order me a bigger one of the uppy downy desks.
You mean one of the ones that lets you stand at your desk instead of sit? Nice!…as long as you don’t have to stand there and crank it up and down yourself 😂 that’s annoying.

Back