The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

I imagine the real production version will be made out of copper, rivets and weight about 450lbs?
Probably 3d printed .
find a good Neuro, either surgeon or ologist, maybe even an ortho guy, and get as many opinions as you need. No reason to live with this chronically
That's true. And not to be negative but Unfortunately sometimes they can't figure it out. Alicia (my wife) has had daily pain for over 13 years now...

I'd have to be buying alcohol at @CVargo levels
She did that... Then other meds were added too then she spent a week in hospital !!!

And I just got home from liquor store 😂
200.gif

Shhhhhhhhocking ;)

Really?

Thankfully I go between like 3 stores.... so they don't know me by name....yet
Norm Chad1.gif

Seriously though , it can be fun to joke around about , But , Be careful because it can become a problem Very quickly !!

giphy.gif

😅

Put me in a pediatric unit and I'd be terrified I'd accidentally overdose some poor kid.
Funny, not funny story of my preceptor watching with saucer eyes while I was giving like 0.5mg of morphine to a wee one right after working in a burn unit where we commonly would give repeated doses of 10mg during a dressing change.

She did that... Then other meds were added too then she spent a week in hospital !!!

View attachment 64264

Really?

View attachment 64265

Seriously though , it can be fun to joke around about , But , Be careful because it can become a problem Very quickly !!
He is a collector not a big drinker. We need to watch what we say, not to mention i think he has enough friends that would never let it get to that

Back