The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Sunday:

2021 shave #297 (DE:107 SE:87 Str:103 Cart:0) - 1187 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (4)
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch
Graydog Education History
Alum
Thayers Lemon (professional)
Nivea 2:1
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch AS
Creed Viking
5B2E3F9F-B12F-4482-8A8B-D422BC302EBE.jpeg

2021 shave #298 (DE:107 SE:87 Str:104 Cart:0) - 1188 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (5)
GTB
Alum
GTB AS
GTB EdP

Whooo boy. The Bay Area got pounded yesterday. We couldn't see the airport most of the day and the rains and wind made it sound like a house was going through a car wash most of the day. Ventured out for wife requested birthday breakfast and to get a dessert. Otherwise spent most of the day trying to increase drainage from the roof and fountain and deal with leaks around the house. Nice to see the sun out today!
5434B657-B491-4F64-80D1-AB9A3D5B9AB0.jpeg

2021 shave #298 (DE:107 SE:87 Str:104 Cart:0) - 1188 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (5)
GTB
Alum
GTB AS
GTB EdP

Whooo boy. The Bay Area got pounded yesterday. We couldn't see the airport most of the day and the rains and wind made it sound like a house was going through a car wash most of the day. Ventured out for wife requested birthday breakfast and to get a dessert. Otherwise spent most of the day trying to increase drainage from the roof and fountain and deal with leaks around the house. Nice to see the sun out today!
View attachment 64856

Glad you made it through the storm without too much trouble. I hope the rest of your week goes better.

2021 shave #299 (DE:107 SE:87 Str:105 Cart:0) - 1190 days of consecutive shaving
Tedalus Essence w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Southern Witchcrafts Autumn Ash
Sorrentino Oregon State
Alum
Le Labo Tabac 28

Check me out getting my journal entry in before 8am. Boom! Wrapping up the use of this blade with a weeper that I'm not sure how I got. I think it's overflow from @Majorrich's shave the other day.
A1B85799-04EA-4396-93AB-75444371B6B2.jpeg

With that early SOTD post, what are you going to do to fill the rest of the day? :unsure:
Why Sam, nice of you to be interested. Well, I've had my breakfast and coffee. Currently listening to a cigar podcast while working on slides for a presentation tomorrow. I need to run the hospital daily safety call. Then I'll finish off the morning trying to get my boss to understand I know what I'm talking about. Then leave work early for class. My wife won't be home and there's a chance it will be sunny, so the afternoon might be on the deck with a cigar. I would also at some point like to fill up the propane tank for the firepit and buy another. I don't have a backup anymore since I bought the patio heater.

How is your day shaping up? :D

Why Sam, nice of you to be interested. Well, I've had my breakfast and coffee. Currently listening to a cigar podcast while working on slides for a presentation tomorrow. I need to run the hospital daily safety call. Then I'll finish off the morning trying to get my boss to understand I know what I'm talking about. Then leave work early for class. My wife won't be home and there's a chance it will be sunny, so the afternoon might be on the deck with a cigar. I would also at some point like to fill up the propane tank for the firepit and buy another. I don't have a backup anymore since I bought the patio heater.

How is your day shaping up? :D
Ha, I replaced a propane tank today after it emptied after two uses. Receipt in hand they gladly replaced it after some spirited negotiation. Glad it was the fact the gave me a bum tank, as a regulator valve on a fire pit is not cheap and would have curtailed my purchase of the Tedalus, or the Electric Humidor, or …….

Back