The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2020 shave #381 (DE:135 SE:102 Str:143 Cart:0) - 883 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (1)
Stirling synth
Stirling Christmas Eve
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Stirling Evergreen Forest AS
Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache

You know that scene in a movie or show where one guy just goes wild and keeps punching some guy even though he's on the ground and defenseless? That's what 2020 is doing on its way out. Got a call at work that my daughter was having a seizure at home. Well, I made it there just after the ambulance and rode with her to the hospital. She ended up being totally fine shortly after and all tests were normal. This is good in that nothing major was found, but not great in that no cause at all was found. I told my boss and hospital leaders that I'll be at home today with her. Maybe not that she needs me here, but it's where I need to be. My only Christmas wish is a smile or two on her face.

I’m so sorry Dave, that’s one hell of a scary situation. I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.

Man I hate to hear that. Seizures scare me because I don’t know how to respond to them. Hang in there, we are praying for you and your family.

Dang Dave...glad she’s OK! Good man for staying home. Glad you could do that! Continued prayers for your family.

Hokey Smokes Dave! It’s a good day to stay home. Carrying you and yours close to my heart.

Evening shave after I trimmed my hair

2020 shave #382 (DE:136 SE:102 Str:143 Cart:0) - 883 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (2)
Stirling synth
Stirling Christmas Eve
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Stirling Christmas Eve AS
How’s your daughter doing?

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 to you and your family!

Saturday:

2020 shave #383 (DE:137 SE:102 Str:143 Cart:0) - 885 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Wizamet (3)
?
The Club Wake the F' Up
Alum
Thayers Lemon
The Holy Black Cowboy Coffee AS

Back