The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2019 shave #214 (DE:102 SE:61 Str:51 Cart:0) - 364 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector "Merlin" w/ Schick P-30 (6)
Paladin Brush of Shame
WSP Black Amber Vanille
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Penhaligon's Satorial EdT

Again I grabbed a soap from the annex drawer. Now I see why sometimes guys will commit to running through all their soaps. There's stuff that just seems to be in the wrong place and doesn't get touched for no good reason. Seeing as how I can't cram one more soap into either one of my drawers, a reorganization is in order. I picked Sartorial for no other reason than Dave used it yesterday and I was jealous.

Had another busy day yesterday. Before I noticed I had logged 11hrs in this place! Sure will be happy when survey season is over. On a good note, we found an art fair we'll go to with my parents on Saturday. Should be fun. And Sunday I hope to spend roasting beans and catching up on cadre video. Cross you fingers on that one!

Lol! Thanks for the support guys! I thought today was going to be a bit mellow because the boss was gone, but I've only been able to check out a few posts here and there. And NO time to look at fountain pens.

2019 shave #215 (DE:102 SE:62 Str:51 Cart:0) - 365 days of consecutive shaving
Timeless w/ Wilkinson Sword
SV 2.0
PannaCrema Nuavia Rossa
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Bleu de Chanel

365 straight days of shaving brothers! Video is posted.

Now I need to get back to the thread about tipping because that fires me up! ;)

#goals #belikedave #iknowthisisnthowhashtagswork #justgowithit

Seriously, congratulations. This calls for buying more shaving stuff! To the shaving store!

Saturday's shave

2019 shave #216 (DE:102 SE:62 Str:52 Cart:0) - 366 days of consecutive shaving
Feather Kamisori w/ Feather Proguard (4)

I really have no idea what soap and brush I used on Saturday. But I've decided, for now, that the Kamisori style just isn't for me. The shave was fine, but I didn't feel natural or comfortable at all while I was doing it. All my Kami shaves have been like this.

Back