The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2019 shave #212 (DE:102 SE:59 Str:51 Cart:0) - 362 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector "Merlin" w/ Schick P-30 (4)
RazoRock Synth
CBL Oud Minerale
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Oud Minerale

Had all the pieces to my shaving kit today. I don't know what was going on at Dave's house. Sounded like a baby rodeo or something. But it sounds like a had a similar shave. Guess we've perfected wet shaving. Time for a new hobby!

Like I mentioned, today will be a bit busy. I've been doing the reading more than writing thing with the forums. But I see Don and TJ are back and available for more banter so everything should still be in balance.

Good stuff. Congrats on the promo, enjoy the digs. Just wait until they go to open floor seating. Then the VP literally sits one row behind you

That would be like study hall right in front of the monitor. No shenanigans at all. Fun quotient 0 or less.

Congratulations on the promotion, see what a goo TrapperKeeper can do for ya? Way to rub in the office view too. I OWN the business and have a wonderful window view of NOTHING. Honest, my window is frosted and rippled so i see shadows of the people walking down the hall ...who am I kidding, my building is empty I am the only one here and I still can't see the sun from my office. At least I can sleep well when the lights are off.

I have an idea for a new hobby. COFFEE. You are dabbling in the roast your own, now you need the cold brew toddy and the nitrobrew keg. Director's need coffee.

I'm with you on the reader more than the writer but sometimes I get behind on the reader part too, stuff slips by when you are sleeping (when the lights are out in the office) so be careful.

@CBLindsay I need to get the roasting and country varieties down first. But you know me. Anything to make a basic chore into something more involved and expensive!

2019 shave #213 (DE:102 SE:60 Str:51 Cart:0) - 363 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector "Merlin" w/ Schick P-30 (5)
Stirling synth
SV 70th
Alum
Witch Hazel
SV 70th AS

SV has not been getting any love over on @Spider's channel so I needed to let it know there are still people that care. KJ is correct. It's not the best at anything. That is other than scents. I dunno KJ, if they all smell the same to you, I guess you're not chosen for SV. ;)

Hey look, I'm 3017ing the Vector!

Back