The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Shot another video yesterday morning but I seem to have lost the back door to being able to upload on YouTube. I’ll see if I can teather to my wife’s work phone when we’re in port. Stopped in Villefranche yesterday. Very pretty little town on the coast with the tiny winding streets you would see in postcards.

Okay...Dave needs a new name. Instead of Nurse Dave...we need to start calling him Traveling Dave! Nice sunrise pic Dave and glad you are having a great time! Don't worry about the video. I think your vacation is a little more important!

Okay...Dave needs a new name. Instead of Nurse Dave...we need to start calling him Traveling Dave! Nice sunrise pic Dave and glad you are having a great time! Don't worry about the video. I think your vacation is a little more important!
Okay Don, I just saw your new quote under your name and am at a loss as to it's meaning ??

If you are referring to "Loves Matt," then me too. Evidentially I made a comment about Matt Damon and now I am stick with loving him.

Hey I might have been drinking when I read the post, and laughed at it for some reason and you got a change. Embrace for the time being. Maybe i'll change it back when you put up a video LOL

Yesterday's shave:

2019 shave #175 (DE:87 SE:45 Str:43 Cart:0) - 325 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Schick 30 (5)
RazoRock Synth
Storybook Soapworks Hook
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS

2019 shave #176 (DE:88 SE:45 Str:43 Cart:0) - 326 days of consecutive shaving
Super Speed w/ Feather (3)
RazoRock Synth
A&E Oriental Oud
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Oud Minerale

Well, I'm back. Physically at least. I know they say jet lag is worse coming back. I don't know why that is, but it is. I'm dead tired, but just laying in bed awake after two hours of sleep thinking of how tired I am. And back to work today as a walking zombie. I've been reading some posts here and there, but it's going to take some more sleep and several days before I'm all caught up.

Back