The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

indeed. i think he left sometime yesterday or something. i just know he mentioned only working on monday and then being off.

Lol! Nice of your guys to stop in. Quick fly-by post front Rome. I did get 2 shaves in. Walking zombie right now. Left SF on Tuesday, then Germany then Rome and finally our hotel late afternoon. About an hour sleep on the plane. Then short sleep last night. Only on hotel WiFi today and we need to rush out to get to a pre-opening Vatican tour. Will update later today.

Good morning cadre! Everyone should be awake over there now. Been a busy, hot and sweaty day today. Did the Vatican, walked a bit. Came back to the hotel to check in with our cruise people, change into shorts and went out again. Took a taxi to the Spanish Steps so my wife could get a picture of her on them like Audrey Hepburn. Then did the Big Bus tour of Rome, late lunch and back to the A/C of the room. I know I should be grateful to see everything here, but compared to London and Paris, I have no desire to come back to spend more time. Yes, there is ton of old stuff here that dates back forever. But most of it is just another old brick wall. Or where the chariot races were is just a shallow in a field in the shape is a race track. I came. I saw. I’m ready for the cruise ship.

Back