The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Ah those reality checks...where the body just isn’t as young as our mental image wants it to be.

2019 shave #138 (DE:63 SE:39 Str:37 Cart:0) - 287 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
RazoRock synth
A&E Oriental Oud
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Oud Minerale

Yesterday's shave went well, so stuck with the SS. Another good one I'll have to day. I even ended up with BBS on the neck without any clean-up. I'm not sure how, but I'll take it and hope there are more of those in the future. I checked Dave's journal to see what scent we were wearing, but he hasn't posted yet so I was on my own. I sure do love this scent.

Had open house at school last night. It seems to get a silly to do this as the kids get older. They are teens for the most part, we don't really need to see that they coloured a map of Japan very well. Made it back for game #2 of the Golden State/Portland series. I didn't really watch a full game all season, but not only does this have the Curry brothers battling against each other, the rest of my family is in Portland so it makes for some good jabs back and worth. Plus I know the cadre will be here to comfort @Aaron when the Blazers are sent home with their ball.

Nice quick shave. Doesn't school end soon for the kids? Or are they year round?

Yesterday's shave

2019 shave #139 (DE:63 SE:39 Str:38 Cart:0) - 288 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (4)
RazoRock synth
A&E Grecian Horse
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
A&E Grecian Horse AS

2019 shave #140 (DE:63 SE:39 Str:39 Cart:0) - 289 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (5)
Stirling synth