The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

i missed a day of my allergy pill and i found out just how much it actually WAS doing. That was not a fun day.

Yep, been there! Those days are not pleasant. Hope the allergies calm down soon.
Argh, bad allergies are no fun.
I agree @NurseDave they seem to get worse and worse every year. Even people i know that normally don't get allergies have be complaining about them this year.
My allergies have been bad this year too.
i missed a day of my allergy pill and i found out just how much it actually WAS doing. That was not a fun day.
Will ya'll tell my wife that? She's determined I'm sick. And the youngest got allergies too. So I got her sick too.

2019 shave #131 (DE:59 SE:37 Str:35 Cart:0) - 280 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (2)
SV 2.0
SV Opuntia
Alum
Witch Hazel
SV Opuntia AS

Opuntia, that speaks for itself. Though, I probably should have done a 2nd helping of the AS. I forgot this isn't as strong as Nuavia. I hate to think of people missing out on enjoying this as well. Been in a bit of a razor rut recently where I'm not really caring what I'm using, just want a close shave. Feels like I got old all of a sudden and done with all the Tom foolery and I settled into my shaving easy chair.

Well are you sick? Or is it just allergies LOL? I hate allergy season mainly because I hate taking daily medicines.

And then there was this:

Yep, being a medical professional counts for squat in my house I tell ya!

I think it's the term professional LOL

Satuday:
2019 shave #132 (DE:59 SE:38 Str:35 Cart:0) - 281 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (3)
RazoRock synth
Mr Pepper
Alum
Witch Hazel

Sunday:
2019 shave #133 (DE:60 SE:38 Str:35 Cart:0) - 282 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Feather (2)
RazoRock synth
?
Alum
Witch Hazel

2019 shave #134 (DE:60 SE:39 Str:35 Cart:0) - 283 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)
TSC Legacy
CBL Iron Throne
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1

I was lazy about posting this weekend. Saturday we got the chairs for the wine room and worked on rearranging things on the wall for a while. Still need to decide on final placement yet. Then a lot of lazy stuff. My wife flew out of town for work Sunday morning. So as you fellas know, with kids that doesn't mean relaxing and non-stop action movies. It means doing my stuff and her stuff in terms of the house and kids. So I'm a bit off my game this morning. Still have a cough, but it incrementally better each day. Video posted of today's shave. Once the cough is gone I'll have to post a Noir length one to catch up on everything.

Back