The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

So stinking cool! But yeah kinda anticlimactic on the Zoom experience. They could synthesize a race car sound probably as easily as the Whoopie cushion, which is hysterical!

So stinking cool! But yeah kinda anticlimactic on the Zoom experience. They could synthesize a race car sound probably as easily as the Whoopie cushion, which is hysterical!
On the opposite side, there is a law that next year electric cars will need to have speakers to make noise going slow speeds so pedestrians can hear them. Rumor is Tesla is going to use the sound of the Jetson's car.

Okay...that was a pretty impressive piece of technology...now let me burn some gas!
You can find videos of Tesla beating hopped up cars and things like Ferraris in the 1/4 mile on YouTube. So now it's really funny hearing guys with their purposefully loud exhausts knowing you can smoke 90% of them with no sound at all.

You can find videos of Tesla beating hopped up cars and things like Ferraris in the 1/4 mile on YouTube. So now it's really funny hearing guys with their purposefully loud exhausts knowing you can smoke 90% of them with no sound at all.
Oh I didn't mean to insinuate I need a loud car. I absolutely detest loud cars. In fact I wish all cars were as quite as your's. I have neighbors that trick out their rice burners and while I appreciate on some level what they do...waking up every morning at 4:30 AM to the sound of a Turbo Charged Engine of a Subaru BRZ is not fun.

What I was trying to get at, is while I would enjoy and love the luxury and comfort of a Tesla...I am more of a Truck and 4x4 guy. The Monster Truck was just a bit of fun. The wife drives a Toyota 4Runner Trail and I drive a Ford F150. We live in an oil and gas state so it's kind of expected...;)

So here's the deal. I am a Lord, but I don't require most people to use my official title. ;) My wife did one of those things where you buy a small bit of land in a country where all land owners are called Lords. I think it's Scotland where she did it?
NOW THERE IS REASON FOR A BADGE CHANGE ;)

Back