The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2019 shave #72 (DE:36 SE:16 Str:20 Cart:0) - 221 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (1)
Sorrentino Sea Foam
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate AS

Made myself get back to the SS. Had a great shave. I was in the groove and taking my time so I even did a touch of clean up with the SS. Little bit of alum feedback on the neck, but I can live with that. Since we've changed the clocks I can start using summer scents right?

2019 shave #73 (DE:36 SE:16 Str:21 Cart:0) - 222 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
RazoRock synth
LNHC Doc Holiday
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Aqua Velva Ice Sport
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan pure perfume

Yesterday went so well I went with the SS again. Went well again today, but I did pull out for the Timeless for the last pass. I had some things I needed to do on my way to work and yesterday it felt like I was taking things nice and slowly because I was and I was delayed a littler. Used the Ice Sport from @Majorrich for the first time. It wasn't what I was expecting. It doesn't smell like an old man at all. I dig it. I did get the feeling that it wouldn't last very long though so channeling @dangerousdon I applied yet another scent and felt like I needed labels for all the post shave layers. I wanted to use a Tommy Bahama scent, but I'd be chastised by @Cvargo for skipping to summer, so I opted for something with a little spice.

Nothing new going on at home. Next week will be the last for the youngest's basketball season so that will be nice for my taxi responsibilities. And we go to the high school open house tomorrow to learn about signing up for classes and electives there. Another new phase of life to come.

Back