The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2018 shave #358 (DE:137 SE:102 Str:116 Cart:3)
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)

Stirling synth
B&M Cheshire
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
B&M Cheshire AS

Wanted another long lasting AS and yummy scent to enjoy. This one is a little less "in your face" but still enjoyable through the day. And another lovely RX BBS.

Drove around looking at lights last night. It seems every year we see fewer and fewer houses lit up. Bah humbug!

Interesting observation on the holiday deco. We have random houses here and there, then whole blocks, but I’d guess more homes are not decorated than are.

2018 shave #358 (DE:137 SE:102 Str:116 Cart:3)
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (4)

Stirling synth
B&M Cheshire
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
B&M Cheshire AS

Wanted another long lasting AS and yummy scent to enjoy. This one is a little less "in your face" but still enjoyable through the day. And another lovely RX BBS.

Drove around looking at lights last night. It seems every year we see fewer and fewer houses lit up. Bah humbug!

I ‘ve noticed the same thing this year. Houses in my neighborhood that looked great last year, have nothing this year. Strange.

Ok, so I did get my car on a Friday. Not only is it a rocket, the self steering is a lot of fun to mess around with. And, tonight I used the self parking. Bad ass.

Ok, so I did get my car on a Friday. Not only is it a rocket, the self steering is a lot of fun to mess around with. And, tonight I used the self parking. Bad ass.

Electric cars are a heck of a lot faster and more snappy than people realize!

Back