The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Yep, that’s Dave, just with older girls lol.
Very nice shave! I hope you can keep up with the kids
1f601.png
Lol, that's it!

Great Shave and it does sound like a busy week. But man...I used to love summer programs when I was in high school! Got to see a lot and learned some good stuff too!

2018 shave #308 (DE:107 SE:90 Str:109 Cart:3)
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (6)

Stirling synth
Storybook Soapworks Hallward's Dream
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2 in 1
Storybook Soapworks Hallward's Dream AS

Well today I also had to take the kids to school as my wife had to be into work extra early. Somehow the logistics of this caused me to wake up 1/2 hour early but leave the house an hour later and get to work almost 2 hours late. So it was a quick down and dirty with The Doctor. Little rawness on the neck line. Still recovering from that evil double deckered Russian thing.

From Storybook Soapworks - A luxurious barbershop fragrance for those who crave the finer things in life…

Rough morning huh? The day can only get better when it starts off like that right? That soap would’ve been the start of brightening things up for me. I do love me some barbershop scents!

Hallward's Dream is divine! A bit more Sandalwood than most barbershop scents...which is fine by me. That sir is a fine soap.

Hope the day improved as it went
Rough morning huh? The day can only get better when it starts off like that right? That soap would’ve been the start of brightening things up for me. I do love me some barbershop scents!
Yep, turned out to be a pretty mellow day. Starting to research were we're going to eat in Vegas this weekend ?

Hallward's Dream is divine! A bit more Sandalwood than most barbershop scents...which is fine by me. That sir is a fine soap.
Funny thing is I don't really care for barbershop or sandalwood, but I love this stuff.

2018 shave #309 (DE:108 SE:90 Str:109 Cart:3)
Timeless w/ Wilkinson Sword (2)

Sorrentino OSU
GTB
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2 in 1
GTB AS
GTB EtP

GTB. You're welcome.

Back